2 Bedroom (526346) by Houzlet
About this listing
As a valued guest in one of our vacation homes or condos at River Strand Golf and Country Club, you may have complete membership privileges for a one-time affordable fee of $350. Golf as much as you like, use the large community pool and tennis courts too. The River Strand Country Club membership can be transferred for all stays of one month and over. Here you can enjoy an unparalleled championship golf course that intertwines with natural preserves, wetlands, and tributaries. The 27-hole championship golf course was designed by Arthur Hills, featuring spectacular views of the Manatee River and panoramic greens and fairways.
This property is located on the second floor and does have access to an elevator. Entering this beautiful abode gives you the privacy of a home with that summer vacation feels all in one. The kitchen is ready from top to bottom for a chef: with stainless steel appliances and everything needed to make your favorite home-cooked meals! Don’t worry though as the dining room table offers a great place to sit down and enjoy a meal while taking in beautiful views off the back of the property. The kitchen also has additional seating by the bar area.
This home has an amazing open floor plan that offers stunning views when relaxing in the living room. For your comfort, the house offers plenty of seating as well as a large flat screen available for your enjoyment and an additional seating area along with a desk if you need to get some work done.
Trying to figure out sleeping arrangements? The master bedroom features a king-size bed as well as a full bathroom ensuite! The other bedroom has two twin beds and a full bathroom in the hallway. Additional sleeper sofa in the main area.
*Dogs allowed based on community restriction.
**This unit does have a washer and dryer for use inside the unit.
**Community Application is required and could take 15 days for approval.
Damage Waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee (“Management”), plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”).
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $1,500 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information is available from the “Rental Agreement” in the House Rules
Other things to note
1. Please read the guestbook! Info like trash days, wifi passwords, and other things you need to know is located in the book.
2. Any people other than those in the guest party (renter) are the sole responsibility of the guest (renter). Parties and events are not allowed unless given prior
approval from the management company and paid an event fee. If a party or event did happen at the house an additional fee will be charged to the card on file
based on the property rented.
3. This home is privately owned. The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur
while on-premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By
accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use
of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Pets are ONLY permitted with prior approval and upon completion of the Pet Addendum to the rental agreement. An additional pet fee does apply.
5. Please be considerate to the neighbors and not have loud music after 10 pm.
6. All items in the home and on the property, including DVD’s, CD, books and games are intended for entertainment and
enjoyment of the guests while staying at the house and are not to be removed from the home or property. The only
exception would be those items which are intended for use at the beach.
7. Some properties have keys and garage/ gate remotes, if they are lost its $50 each to replace.
8. Please clean the grills after each use. There will be a $50 cleaning fee charged if grill is not cleaned.
9. No smoking allowed in the house. Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE ONLY.
($500 cleaning fee applies if found smoking in house or smoke smell)
10. Please follow the departure instructions to help keep our cleaning costs down. We do everything we can to keep the properties in the best shape possible
with your help! If you need anything during your stay please let us know!
- King bed
- Nightly: $467
- Monthly (30d+): $14,000
- Security deposit: $500
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $250 Per Stay
- ID: 526346
- Tenants: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Type: Entire Place / Other
- Size: 300 sqft
- Sort By:
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
Hosted by Admin
- Profile Status
- Host rating